Experiencing China

'Experiencing China' is about ordinary life in China and the wealing and dealing of a Dutchman in the Middle Kingdom. Marc works for DuoArts Consultancy and the Empowerment Foundation, travelling between the Netherlands and China.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Jetlagged...

At the moment I am sitting behind my desk suffering from a huge jetlag. I didn't sleep well tonight, but well, that's life. It will pass by eventually. Below you will find some pictures taken in and from my appartement. That will be it for today because I get this overwhelming urge to sleep, my brains react slow, so not much inspiration today. I will come back though, just be patient.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclemark said...

Now the exitement begins! cool pictures.... lots of neon outside.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home